Products: Indicative Seals
Triple Tight Seal SP
Triple Locking Seal
There are two versions of the Triple Tight Seals – Standard (TTS) with a 5mm-wide strap and Special (TTSP) with a 4mm-wide strap. The Special version is equipped with an advanced locking mechanism that makes the seal more user-friendly with colour coding as an additional option.
Typical applications for the Triple Tight SP M seal includes securing high-value goods for banks and security companies, airlines, ground transportation, mail services, hospitals, casinos, hotels and tankers.
1. The triple-locking mechanism maintains the secure sealing even if sudden assertive force is applied.
2. A metal clip provides great locking strength and security.
3. Ultrasonic welding technology is used to fastened caps to seals. Ultrasonic welding cannot be cut or forced open without leaving clear evidence of tampering.
4. Finger grips at the end of the tail make the seal easy to apply even in extreme temperatures.
5. Triple Tight Seals are etched with permanent laser marking for names, logo, sequential numbers and barcodes. Laser marking offers the highest level of security as it cannot be removed or replaced.
6. The inspection window is a unique feature which enables quick and easy visual checking of the locking mechanism.