Products: Indicative Seals
Economical Ring Seal
Like other Mega Fortris security seals, the Fleet Lock does so much more than other seals when securing your assets. The seal’s sturdy, durable body passes the hot water test – a common method used to breach one-piece moulded seals.
When the Fleet Lock seal is locked correctly, the toes protrude through the back of the locking chamber. This feature ensures proper sealing and at the same time, prevents tampering via the back of the seal.
1. Fleet Lock seals are etched with permanent laser marking. Laser marking offers the highest level of security as it cannot be removed and replaced.
2. Security breaking lines at the snapping point provide easy removal of the seal and prevents a broken seal from being glued or welded together without leaving clear, visible evidence of tampering.
3. A large flap area gives the user ample space for customized information and ease of identification.
4. A double locking mechanism strengthens security, making the Fleet Lock more difficult to tamper with.
5. The stopper deters tampering when the seal has already been secured and applied.