Products: High Security Seals
High Security Container Bolt Seal
A strong tamper-evident mechanical seal, the Klicker 2K consists of a hardened steel pin and bush moulded with resilient high-impact ABS.
With immense tensile strength and anti-spin locking mechanisms, the Klicker 2K is a fortified container bolt seal widely used in shipping, securing intermodal containers and ground transportation. It is the first container bolt seal in the world to feature a unique two colours in its design.
1. Hardened steel pin and bush for added security.
2. The pin and bush are moulded with high-impact ABS to provide high tamper evidence.
3. Oval-shaped pin and bush to mitigate ‘spin attacks’. This anti-spin mechanism hinders friction and only allows 1-way locking.
4. Identical sequential numbers on both parts prevents parts substitution or replacement.
5. Engraved paired pin and bush for easier handling.
6. The bush is etched with name, logo, sequential numbering and barcode using permanent laser marking. Laser marking offers the highest level of security as it cannot be removed or replaced.
7. Two colours for improved product definition, visibility, identification and increased operation efficiency.
8. The seal is designed with an ISO 17712:2013 Clause 6 compliant safety feature to trigger indicative tamper evidence upon attacking with forced spinning (with torque of approx. 25-30 kg) while still keeping the seal locked. The irrefutable tamper evidence – with a crack in a designated ‘weak spot’ in the ABS plastic – contributes to deterring further tampering attempts.